Thursday, March 29, 2007

Quilting Like There's No Tomorrow Part 2

'myspace The Quilt Story continues…. 'myspace

I've been living in a perpetual state of guilt that I haven't been able to finish most of the stacks of quilt tops stored in my cabinet. I’ve tried and I really have but from the look of it all, the speed is ever so slow.
However, I promised myself to make a baby quilt for my new grandson, Trevor Kent, and I which I did and am so happy to have at least the quilt top assembled and machine-pieced. For the quilt’s center, I used a block with patchwork of a baby crawling, which I made way back in October 2003. Voila! The quilt looks vibrant and wonderful! I have a big smile both on my face and in my heart!

My DIL was delighted to see the quilt top completed and looking forward to see the finish result! You see I am so touch to see how happy my DIL is with this very special quilt made for her first born. This quilt is made with lots and lots of love and only grandparents who dotingly love their grandchildren wold know what that words mean.

Now, the next task is the process to put on the batting and backing and sewing in the motifs. Well, I am going to sew a very simple motif so as to ease myself from spending too much time working on just one quilt. Remember, I said earlier on that I have stacks of quilt tops squeezed inside my cabinet! LOL!

There goes Part 2 of the quilt story and watch out for Part 3 that will be shared with all here soon. Smile.
'myspace'myspace'myspace

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home