Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Numbers don't count when friendship is concerned

~In any case, numbers are not the important thing as friendships go. True friends – whether few or plentiful, new or old – are a balm to the soul.

I am thankful for friends who rejoice with me on happy occasions and commiserate with me in tough times. And, I should add, who aren’t really concerned about the designation on my business card.~ Soo Ewe Jin (Deputy Executive Editor - The Star Online)

Source

I was reading the Columnist Columns at The Star.com.my online and came across a very interesting statement made by Editor Soo Ewe Jin about "friends". His statement which I reposted above have something to ponder upon, especially now that we can easily "make friends from all over the world" virtually. What do we understand by the word "my true friends"? Well, take a break fellow bloggers and start thinking. Here's wishing everyone an enjoyable day with friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home